1. Obtaining personal information
Katana Immersive acquires the following personal information.
(1) Personal information of customers that Katana Immersive obtains and uses in the providing of online ticket services (hereinafter referred to as "Service") for customer attracting facilities operated or slated to be operated by Katana Immersive (hereinafter referred to as "Customer Attracting Facilities")
1) Customer contact information
- Names (full names (kanji and furigana))
- E-mail addresses
- Mobile telephone numbers
- Postal codes
- Dates of birth
2) Customer account information
- IDs and other account information
- Login passwords
3) History of use of the Service including login and purchase history
(2) Information obtained for Katana Immersive recruiting activities and personnel management
1) Information obtained for recruiting activities
- Names, contact information (e-mail addresses and other information), career histories, and any other information required for employment screening
2) Employee information obtained for personnel management
- Names, addresses, contact information (e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and other information), bank accounts, and any other information required for salary payment and labor management
(3) Personal information obtained from business partners for opening preparation or operation of the Customer Attracting Facilities
- Names, workplaces, departments, positions, contact information (e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers) and other information
2. The purpose of personal information usage
Katana Immersive uses personal information solely within the scope of the following purposes of use or for purposes of use that are separately notified or announced, unless permitted by law.
(1) Information obtained for opening preparation or operation of customer attracting facilities operated or slated to be operated by Katana Immersive ("Customer Attracting Facilities") will be used:
- For the conclusion or performance of contracts pertaining to business transactions for the opening or operation of the Customer Attracting Facilities
- For the provision of the Service such as the sales and shipment of tickets requested by customers, and announcement on ancillary services thereto
- For responding to various kinds of inquiries and other requests about the Customer Attracting Facilities, as well as for user support related to tickets or the Service
- For Customer Attracting Facilities marketing activities and preparation of statistical materials for those marketing activities
- For the management, improvement, and development of Katana Immersive products, services, events, facilities, equipment, etc.
- For announcement, advertising and promotion, and e-mail delivery regarding Katana Immersive products, services, events, campaigns, etc.
- For the delivery of survey e-mails to ask for opinions on the Customer Attracting Facilities
- To ensure safety in the Customer Attracting Facilities for guests and employees, and to manage safety in facilities and for equipment
- To provide any other services that are related or ancillary to the Service
- To perform identity checks, inquiries pursuant to laws, and other operations, which are necessary for the operation of the Customer Attracting Facilities or the Service
- For advertising and promotion in Katana Immersive recruiting activities
- For announcement on Katana Immersive activities (including greetings cards, and new years cards to be sent either by post or digitally)
- For other information provision and/or for reception of requests or inquiries for information provision on related items
(2) Information obtained for Katana Immersive recruiting activities and personnel management will be used:
- For information provision regarding recruitment and/or reception of application or inquiries for information provision by Katana Immersive
- For continued communication and/or provision of information relating to Katana Immersive to applicants and prospective employees by Katana Immersive or its parent company
- For personnel management and training after employment decisions made by Katana Immersive or its parent company
- For other activities ancillary to recruiting activities and personnel management by Katana Immersive or its parent company
(3) Information obtained from business partners for opening preparation or operation of the Customer Attracting Facilities will be used:
- For negotiations, conclusion, or performance of contracts pertaining to business transactions for the opening and operation of the Customer Attracting Facilities
3. Managing personal data
(1) Katana Immersive takes the necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of personal data. Additionally, to ensure the safe management of personal data, we provide necessary and appropriate supervision of employees.
(2) For credit card payments for the Service, Katana Immersive uses GMO Payment Gateway, Inc. payment management services. Customer credit card information is sent electronically to GMO Payment Gateway, Inc., and protected and managed on their server. Katana Immersive does not retain any credit card information whatsoever.
4. Providing personal information to outsourcing companies
Katana Immersive discloses information to third parties to which Katana Immersive outsources services (hereinafter referred to as "Outsourcing Company") in the use of personal information under the purposes stipulated in Paragraph 2, within the scope necessary for outsourced services. In such a case, Katana Immersive obligates the Outsourcing Companies through a contract to not disclose or leak personal information to other third parties or not use personal information outside the scope of performing the outsourced services, and also provides the necessary and appropriate supervision of the Outsourcing Companies.
5. Providing personal data to third parties
(2) In addition to the previous paragraph, Katana Immersive will not provide personal data to third parties unless it has obtained prior consent from the individual regarding the personal data, is required to do so by law, or is otherwise permitted by law.
6. Joint use
Within the scope of the usage purposes stated in "2. The purpose of personal information usage" above, Katana Immersive may use all of personal information held by it, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail address, and any other personal information jointly with Katana Inc. (https://katana-marketing.co.jp/company/message/). In this case, the responsibility for managing personal data will be with Katana Immersive.
7. Requests for notification of purposes of use, disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal data
In the event that Katana Immersive receives any of the following requests from an individual regarding the personal data Katana Immersive holds, Katana Immersive will confirm that the request is from the person or his/her agent, and then respond to the request as stipulated in the Information Protection Act.
(1) Notification of purposes of use
(2) Disclosure of personal data held by Katana Immersive that identifies the person concerned
(3) Corrections, additions, or deletions of personal data held by Katana Immersive that identifies the person concerned
(4) Suspension of use, deletion, or suspension of provision to third parties
8. Contact information for inquiries
For requests for disclosure of personal information, opinions, questions, complaints, and any other inquiries concerning the handling of personal information, please use the following contact point.
Contact information for this matter: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Changes to this policy
Katana Immersive may change this policy if necessary.
Changes to this policy will be announced on our website.
10. Katana Immersive location and representative
Location: 1-7-2 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Representative (Executive Officer): Koh Tamura
11. External services
For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data, see the Google Analytics Terms of Service (https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/) and Google Privacy and Terms (https://policies.google.com/?hl=en).
To opt-out of access log collection and analysis, use the Google Analytics opt-out add-on.
Google Analytics opt-out add-on